Choosing The Right Medicare Avantage Plan
Choosing the best Medicare Advantage plan for your personal needs may seem overwhelming, but we’re here to help.
You should ask yourself these questions to see how different coverage options might work for you, and what is important to you when choosing a plan.
- How often do you go to the doctor?
- What health problems do you have?
- What medications do you take regularly?
- What are you able to pay each month in premiums?
- How comfortable are you covering copays for services?
- How willing are you to accept the risk of high out-of-pocket costs?
Your wish list:
- What extra benefits would you enjoy? (Fitness programs, transportation, etc.)
- How important is it for you to have access to health care while traveling?
- Which doctors, hospitals and pharmacies do you like to go to?
Now, the best way to decide which plan is best for you, is to take this information and speak to a licensed agent. They will use the information you’ve gathered to find a plan that will fit all of your needs and is available in your area. They will most likely present you with a few different options, and together you can choose the best plan for you.